Turn Infrastructure Asset Data Into Smarter Decisions—In Seconds
Get the most value from your infrastructure asset management system using rich data visualizations that give decision-makers the information they need, when they need it. Share presentation-ready information so that stakeholders can get clear answers and make decisions confidently.
With Summit, You Can:
- Simplify Decision-Making
Create graphical, map, and tabular visualizations to show metrics, identify interventions, and calculate investments or performance measures for easier tracking and decision-making.
- Break Down Silos
Import data from any source—and cross-reference data from different departments—for more in-depth analysis.
- Eliminate Technical Dependency
Quickly visualize data and extract actionable information by searching for keywords or building filters without needing IT personnel or database know-how.
- Save Money
Reduce labor costs for data setup, analysis, and reporting by eliminating the need for programmers to configure complex reports and/or dashboards.
- Share Information Securely
Authorize internal and external stakeholders to explore and analyze data—and have confidence that all information is encrypted and protected by enterprise-grade security.
- Create Presentation-Ready Visualizations
Produce compelling presentations with visualizations and metrics to share insights or decisions across your agency or externally.
Get a performance snapshot to be able to make better-informed decisions.
Filter data by any relevant attribute, or set up a drill-in chain to reveal insights and patterns.
Features and Benefits
- Data Standardization – Establish a universal standard and authoritative source for data, so all stakeholders can work from the same source.
- Remarkable Speed – Use next-generation dataset technology to search, filter, drill, and explore millions of rows of data instantly, with no performance drag—so you can easily manage an extremely large volume of assets.
- Operational Efficiency – Minimize time spent on technical tasks such as merging, blending, and preparing datasets. Automate actions that would require specific IT skills.
- Responsive Design – Access data on desktop or mobile devices with ease.
- Visual Workflows – Follow a visual transformation workflow, and preview results alongside transformation rules in real time.
- Data Integration – Import data from common business applications, export data from any database, or upload data from tabular files. Define drill paths to find simple answers to complex questions.
- Selective Sharing – Limit access to sensitive data, and grant and revoke access for internal or external users with a single click—so decision-makers have the specific information they need.
- Flexible Deployment – Benefit from rapid deployment of Summit as an AgileAssets SaaS solution. Add users at any time.
AgileAssets Summit Brochure.
Your Bridge and Pavement Projects
Using an Integrated Asset Management System to Perform Corridor-Level Trade-Off Analysis of Bridge and Pavement Projects
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.