The AgileAssets 2016 International Users Conference held in Austin this past September was once again a great success. More than 100 clients and partners participated in 3 days of discussions, presentations and hands-on workshops under the theme “Driving User Value“.
In his conference keynote Stuart Hudson, CEO of AgileAssets, talked about the value of asset management to end users, decision makers and citizens across the nation, saving millions of taxpayers’ money through informed decision making.
Clients from the US and abroad graciously shared their success stories about how to make the most of the AgileAssets product portfolio. Among these were Montana, Ohio, Texas, Kentucky, Connect Plus, Oklahoma, New York, Idaho and Minnesota, touching on topics such as safety, user experience, pavement, fleet and training. All presentations were recorded and some live-streamed to industry colleagues.
AgileAssets subject matter experts, clients, and partners presented and discussed solutions spanning GIS, MAP-21, inspections, planning, fleet, portfolios, data, training, bridge, pavement, signals, budgets, safety, mobile and enterprise asset management.
- The conference included 34 presentation sessions plus 12 hands-on workshops.
- A new product, AgileAssets® Summit™, was revealed. Summit is a visualization tool to help asset managers and other agency leaders and executives interact with and analyze their data.
- We had an exciting keynote by Air Force combat veteran, Lt. Col. Kevin Sweeney, talking about How to Lead when the Heat is On.
- The new AXIAM Award (AgileAssets Excellence in Infrastructure Asset Management) was presented to Montana DOT for their SIMS project. Other submissions honored included by Texas DOT, Connect Plus and Idaho DOT.
- The AgileAssets-Esri product collaboration was demonstrated.
- Hands-on product Workshops gave attendees an opportunity to dive deeper into products and features
- Peer Exchange Events created a great chance to network and share best practices with peer organizations.
It was a great event for attendees and AgileAssets staff to learn and share how each organization is Driving User Value in their communities.
The next IUC will be in the spring of 2018. We are already looking forward to seeing you there!
Written by: Mikkel Bruun on November 4, 2016