Enhancements Raise the Bar for Enterprise Tools Used to Plan, Budget and Manage Critical Public Infrastructure
AUSTIN, TX, October 28, 2013 – AgileAssets Inc., the leading global provider of integrated infrastructure asset management software solutions for public agencies and private enterprise, today announced the release of AgileAssets® Version 7 of its asset management software platform. Version 7 includes 73 new features that are designed to ensure that public and private caretakers of infrastructure can most effectively invest in and maintain taxpayers’ transportation assets.
Version 7 features a new, responsive user interface (UI) that has been completely rethought and redesigned to be highly intuitive and immediately productive for both new and current users—without impacting existing business workflows. The new UI also provides touch-centric, browser compatibility with most iOS and Android™ tablet devices, which seamlessly extends the accessibility of the platform to mobile workforces.
A new AgileAssets API (Application Programming Interface) makes key AgileAssets web services accessible to clients and third-party developers, enabling the creation of custom applications, like mobile apps, that extend the power of the platform to meet state or municipal requirements.
On a more economic level, the AgileAssets’ market-leading Analytic Tools have also been significantly enhanced in Version 7 including improved multi-year, multi-constraint analysis for work plans and improved scenario analysis comparisons.
“We’re extremely pleased to be able to offer Version 7 to our existing customers as well as public agencies and private organization throughout the world,” said Stuart Hudson, president, AgileAssets Inc. “Version 7 raises the technology bar for the entire industry while delivering powerful benefits that run from the individual user level all the way up to the agency or organizational level and on to third-party partners.”
The key features, among the 73 new features available in Version 7, include:
- Redesigned User Interface – System-wide enhancements deliver a modern, responsive user interface that is highly intuitive and which enables greater productivity, without impacting existing business workflows. Client-configurable Help enables adding context-sensitive help content for an agency’s specific implementation and processes. Current users will experience significantly improved operational efficiency, while new users will be able to learn the system more quickly.
- iOS and Android Mobile Compatibility – Version 7’s browser-based interface delivers touch-centric, browser compatibility with most iOS and Android tablet devices.
- AgileAssets API – A documented AgileAssets Application Programming Interface (API) makes key web services accessible to clients and third-party developers enabling the creation of custom applications, like mobile apps, that extend the power of the platform.
- Enhanced Analytics – Enhancements include significantly improved multi-year, multi-constraint analysis for work plans, significant analysis improvements in Bridge Analyst™ and improved scenario analysis comparisons within optimization windows in Pavement Analyst™. The analysis functions as a whole have been redesigned to deliver faster and more efficient analysis processing.
- Multiple Dashboards – Users can define multiple dashboards of key reports and data graphs with custom layouts using a simple drag-&-drop interface. Role- based default dashboards can be defined to make onboarding of new users more efficient. Dashboards can also be made public or shared with colleagues.
- Import/Export – Enhanced capabilities enable users to easily set up and schedule inbound and outbound data transfers that can be scheduled to run automatically in the background at any time.
- Mapping Enhancements – A new GIS mapping and interface design improves interactivity on all displays including touch screen devices. The interface is more streamlined and intuitive to use, leveraging progressive disclosure for improved performance in mobile environments.
AgileAssets’ infrastructure asset management software solutions are fully browser- based, facilitating accessibility and eliminating IT deployment issues. AgileAssets offers flexible system delivery options including client hosted delivery, managed hosted delivery and cloud hosted (subscription) delivery. AgileAssets also supports clients with comprehensive implementation and training services.
AgileAssets is the leading global provider of integrated infrastructure asset management software solutions. AgileAssets’ proven solutions enable a systematic process for the complete life cycle management of infrastructure assets, including optimization of the decision making process, which allows our clients to more effectively allocate funding and to achieve the highest possible ROI. For additional information, please visit: www.agileassets.com.
Name: Barry Raskin
© 2013 AgileAssets, Inc. All rights reserved. AgileAssets is a registered trademark of AgileAssets, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.