Advance Your Bridge and Structures Management Strategies and Increase ROI
Structures Analyst is a bridge and structures management system that lets you make better investment decisions for the maintenance, preservation, rehabilitation, and replacement of bridges and other structures by predicting future performance and generating optimal management strategies.
With Structures Analyst, You Can:
- Manage All Structural Assets
Keep your bridges, culverts, overhead signs, retaining walls, and other structures in good repair using multi-year, multi-constraint predictive analysis.
- Optimize Work Plans
Create optimal work plans using predictive modeling to determine the best time to apply a preventive treatment that keeps elements, components, and their parent structure in good repair.
- Preview Investment Outcomes
Use multiple what-if scenarios to see how you can achieve a specified performance target, or see how your budget is allocated to preservation strategies that maximize the return on investment (ROI).
- Produce Meaningful Reports
Generate interactive reports that communicate the effects of your investment decisions and the performance of your network against various measures.
For an executed scenario, track the recommended treatments by category over the
analysis period and see the ratio of preservation to rehabilitation treatments.
Compare multiple scenarios with different funding objectives
and see how they affect the average health index over time.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-Period, Multi-Constraint Analysis – Test assumptions over multiple periods of time and with multiple constraints to evaluate potential outcomes.
- Analysis Scenarios – Explore opportunities and challenges using what-if and level-of-service scenarios.
- Short-Term Analysis – Generate maintenance strategies for current-year repairs.
- Deterioration Models – Project future level of service to determine optimal maintenance strategies for structural elements.
- Element/Sub-Element Analysis – Get deeper insights using detailed analysis, including recommended treatments and application intervals to optimize the useful life of each element and the parent structure.
- Integrated GIS – Improve analysis, visualization, and reporting using integrated GIS support.
- Decision Trees – Accelerate decision-making by defining decision trees according to agency practices.
- Optimized Work Plans – Turn analysis results directly into optimized work plans.
- Flexible Reporting – Generate reports in multiple formats to enhance communication with internal and external audiences.
- Maintenance Program Interface – Integrate with AgileAssets®Maintenance Manager™ to create and execute maintenance plans, extending the value of your asset management system.
AgileAssets Structures Analyst Brochure.
Bridge Management Systems
Modern Bridge Management Systems:
How They Work, and How They Can
Benefit Your Agency
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.