Advance Your Structures Inventory and Inspection Management Program
Structures Inspector is a GIS-enabled enterprise software that lets you improve bridge and structures inventory management using a framework that guides inspections—from scheduling and data collection to reviews and reports.
With Structures Inspector You Can:
- Consolidate Data
Record and assess current and historical data on inspections, inventories, and conditions of bridges, culverts, overhead signs, retaining walls, and other secondary structures.
- Visualize Asset Locations
See structure locations and query by status, condition, or other attribute—and pinpoint nearby features that may affect condition, inventory, or inspections management.
- Expand System Capabilities
Integrate with Structures Analyst™ and Maintenance Manager™ to schedule maintenance activities based on immediate needs or long-term plans.
- Streamline Scheduling
Automate scheduling of inspection candidates based on the inspection cycle and last inspection. Create inspection teams and assign candidates so all team members can access the data and conduct inspections.
- Meet AASHTO Standards
Adhere to AASHTO element/sub-element-level inspection guidelines, and flag and monitor deficiencies.
- Simplify FHWA Reporting
Generate National Bridge Element (NBE) and National Bridge Inventory (NBI) reports to submit to the FHWA.
Plan and schedule structures for inspections by reviewing their location and condition (or other attribute) on a map.
On the dashboard, track progress of scheduled inspections and inspections pending quality review.
Generate and edit an NBI report or get the submission file for validation prior to submission.
Features & Benefits
- Element/Sub-Element Inspection – Meet AASHTO element-level and sub-element-level inspection standards.
- FHWA Compliance – Comply with all federal regulations for annual FHWA reporting.
- Inspection Teams – Create and edit inspection teams and assign them to specific units, regions, or areas.
- Inspection Scheduling – Meet and exceed federal inspection scheduling requirements using seamless scheduling. Assign inspection candidates to a team so all members can access the data and perform inspections.
- Watch Lists and Post-Event Inspections – Create watch lists based on assessed vulnerabilities, and manage post-event inspections.
- Flag Recording and Monitoring – Identify and track deficient structures.
- Prompt Interim Actions – Record and respond to serious deficiencies that require action within 24 hours.
- Embedded GIS – Publish maps and reports and gain easy access to inspection data.
- Data Importing – Import current and historical bridge data to estimate service lifetime and to plan interventions.
- Reporting – Generate and share tabular or graphic reports from any data contained in the system.
AgileAssets Structures Inspector Brochure.
Bridge Management Systems
Modern Bridge Management Systems:
How They Work, and How They Can
Benefit Your Agency
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.