Maximize Your Facilities Budget by Streamlining Asset Lifecycle Management
Facilities Manager is an enterprise software that lets you manage your facility assets and work orders to get a higher return on your investments through user-defined hierarchies, data visibility, and improved decision-making.
With Facilities Manager, You Can:
- Optimize Asset Lifecycles
Identify peak lifecycles to get the most value from labor, equipment, and materials.
- Simplify Planning Processes
Seamlessly turn annual plans, work requests, and scheduled work into active work orders.
- Use Powerful Analytics
Manage inventories, condition ratings, performance guidelines, and maintenance costs using advanced analytical tools for better decision-making.
- Streamline Project Management
Assign priorities, crews, and specific employees to work orders.
- Improve Data Visibility
Use maps to display facility locations, manage location-specific work activities, and create rich reports.
- Meet Performance Goals
Establish future funding levels and level-of-service targets to achieve performance standards.
Use the dashboard to view performance, inventory, and other metrics across your network.
Quickly schedule work orders in the weekly calendar view.
Features and Benefits
- Asset Hierarchies – Define asset hierarchies for properties, sites, and facilities.
- Embedded GIS – Use comprehensive GIS mapping to display the location of any asset or item in your system.
- Work Requests – Configure workflow for work requests and create work orders.
- Recording – Record accurate labor, equipment, and material usage.
- Standards Comparison – Compare work results to agency standards for efficiency.
- Work Orders
- Seamlessly move work from annual plans and work requests to actual work orders.
- Easily assign priorities, crews, and specific employees to work orders.
- Graphically schedule work orders.
- Preventive Maintenance – Define custom preventive maintenance for each asset type or for specific inventory items.
AgileAssets Facilities Manager Brochure.
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.