Streamline Maintenance Operations Using Lean Work Management
Gives you program visibility across activities and assets, so you can ensure the right treatment for the right asset at the right time.
With Maintenance Manager, you can:
Integrate planning, scheduling, work recording, and reporting to make the most of available resources.
Use comprehensive GIS functionality to display any asset, event location, work history, and current work orders on a map.
Use smart programming to eliminate redundant work, efficiently combine projects, and make better maintenance decisions across asset lifecycles.
Optimize Work Plans
Produce work plans that deliver the highest level of service for a fixed budget, or determine the required budgets to reach your target service levels.
Improve Funding Allocations
Estimate maintenance needs and distribute available budgets on an optimized basis by jurisdiction, functional class, and maintenance service level.
Mobile Companion Apps
Work Manager™ – Manage activities in the field more efficiently and accurately, including viewing work orders and their locations, adding or deleting locations, and creating and editing day cards.
Features & Benefits
Click on each icon to learn more.
- Automatically track work and inventories to suit your reporting rules and requirements.
- Configure workflow for work requests and create work orders.
- Integrate annual plans, problem reports, and maintenance schedules with actual work orders.
Work Order History
- Search past work orders using intuitive filtering.
- Easily assign priorities and crews to work orders and graphically schedule work.
- Enhance cost reporting by associating a job object with any number of work orders.
- Compare work results to your agency’s standards for efficiency.
- Define hierarchies for your infrastructure assets and related systems.
- Define custom preventive maintenance activities for each asset type or item.
- Easily record asset improvements from work reports.
- Use comprehensive GIS mapping to display the location of any asset.
- Get comprehensive reports of locations across your entire network.
- Accurately record labor, equipment, and material usage.
- Manage materials within the system or easily integrate with your current system.
Companion Mobile Apps
- Improve efficiency and accuracy in the field with the Work Manager™ and Materials Manager™ mobile applications.
- Available for Apple® iOS and Android™OS tablets and smartphones, and Windows® 10 smartphones, tablets, and touch laptops.
Talk With Us
We’d love to discuss your maintenance management challenges and answer your questions.