Streamline Maintenance Operations Using Lean Work Management
Maintenance Manager is an enterprise software that gives you program visibility across activities and assets, so you can ensure the right treatment for the right asset at the right time.
With Maintenance Manager You Can:
- Streamline Workflows
Integrate planning, scheduling, work recording, and reporting to make the most of available resources.
- Use Teams Fully
Manage work performed by contractors or in-house resources to make the best use of your teams.
- Preview Investment Outcomes
Analyze and compare the effects of different annual maintenance plans and budget scenarios.
- Visualize Data
Use comprehensive GIS functionality to display any asset, event location, work history, and current work orders on a map.
- Boost Efficiency
Use smart programming to eliminate redundant work, efficiently combine projects, and make better maintenance decisions across asset lifecycles.
- Optimize Work Plans
Produce work plans that deliver the highest level of service for a fixed budget, or determine the required budgets to reach your target service levels.
- Improve Funding Allocations
Estimate maintenance needs and distribute available budgets on an optimized basis by jurisdiction, functional class, and maintenance service level.
Manage and review available materials.
Review work requests.
Features and Benefits
- Workflow – Automatically track work and inventories to suit your reporting rules and requirements.
- Hierarchies – Define hierarchies for your infrastructure assets and related systems.
- Preventive Maintenance – Define custom preventive maintenance activities for each asset type or item.
- GIS Mapping – Use comprehensive GIS mapping to display the location of any asset.
- Work Requests – Configure workflow for work requests and create work orders.
- Work Orders – Integrate annual plans, problem reports, and maintenance schedules with actual work orders.
- Work Order History – Search past work orders using intuitive filtering.
- Scheduling – Easily assign priorities and crews to work orders and graphically schedule work.
- Job Reporting – Enhance cost reporting by associating a job object with any number of work orders.
- Records – Accurately record labor, equipment, and material usage.
- Materials – Manage materials within the system or easily integrate with your current system.
- Work Results – Compare work results to your agency’s standards for efficiency.
- Improvements – Easily record asset improvements from work reports.
- GIS/LRS Integration – Get comprehensive reports of locations across your entire network.
Companion Mobile Apps
Learn more about AgileAssets Mobile Solutions.
- Manage inventory remotely, including scanning inventory bar codes, updating quantities, and trecording inventory transfers and purchases.
- Available for Apple® iOS tablets and smartphones.
- Manage activities in the field more efficiently and accurately, including viewing work orders and their locations, adding or deleting locations, and creating and editing day cards.
- Available for Apple® iOS, AndroidTM, and Windows® tablets and smartphones.
AgileAssets Maintenance Manager Brochure.
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.