What pavement sections do I have?
What attributes do they have?
What is the construction history?
What is the condition & trend of the network?
What are the best treatments for optimal performance?
How much will it cost to preserve or improve the pavement condition?
How do alternative strategies compare?
Know the location, condition, construction history, and many other key data points for each pavement section.
Use GIS Maps to Simplify Tasks
Visualize the attributes and performance of your pavement network on embedded GIS maps to simplify geolocation and spatial analysis.
Drive Informed Decision-Making
Display and share interactive dashboards and reports that show the reasoning behind strategic decisions and the impact of infrastructure investments.
Make Smarter Work Plans
Select the optimal mix of pavement projects to achieve your objectives for funding, performance, and more.
Create Value Faster
Achieve your ROI faster by getting up and running within days—and stay up to date with hassle-free upgrades at no extra cost.
View and manage the inventory of the pavement network, including total lane miles, pavement type, average daily traffic (ADT), facility type, construction history, and more.
Built-In GIS Functionality
- Use the full-featured GIS interface to view multi-layer maps showing current and future network performance, work plans, project locations, and more.
- Visualize related geolocated data to correlate against your network and to create new maps for deeper analysis.
Performance Models & Decision Trees
- Predict future levels of service for specific pavement areas to help determine the best maintenance strategies. Pavement Express calculates Pavement Condition Index (PCI) according to ASTM D-6433.
- Apply your agency’s expert opinion in the decision process by specifying treatment types, application intervals, level of application, and more.
Optimized Work Plans
- Define budgeting and performance scenarios that account for various funding levels, timelines, roadway surface types, and more.
- Turn analysis results into optimized work plans that you can tailor to your agency’s priorities.
Dashboards & Reporting
- Track performance at a glance on dashboards, or drill down to answer specific questions using interactive reports.
- Leverage your existing investment in Esri ArcGIS® to publish pavement information in multiple formats for better decision-making by internal and external stakeholders.
- Reap the benefits of your solution faster, with minimal staff or IT know-how, because it is fully preconfigured for local governments.
- Get up and running within days to make progress toward your strategic goals sooner.
Maintenance Management Integration
- Integrate with AgileAssets® Maintenance Manager™ to create and execute maintenance plans, extending the value of your asset lifecycle management system.