A Ready-to-Use Solution for Cities & Counties
Managing streets and sidewalks just got easier with AgileAssets® Pavement Express™, a turnkey pavement management system for public works agencies.
Based on the industry-leading AgileAssets® Pavement Analyst™ software used by national and state governments for more than 25 years, Pavement Express is a streamlined solution tailored to the needs of local governments.
Get answers to simple and complex questions that drive your decision-making.
Quickly identify the location, attributes, and construction history of your pavement sections.
What pavement sections do I have?
What attributes do they have?
What is the construction history?
Get insights into the condition, trends, and performance of your pavement network.
What is the condition & trend of the network?
What are the best treatments for optimal performance?
How much will it cost to preserve or improve the pavement condition?
How do alternative strategies compare?
Unlike other solutions out there, Pavement Express is the only solution for local governments that enables true optimization. That means you can identify the optimal mix of projects to meet your agency’s performance goals and maximize the impact of your funds.
With Pavement Express, you can:
Know the location, condition, construction history, and many other key data points for each pavement section.
Use GIS Maps to Simplify Tasks
Visualize the attributes and performance of your pavement network on embedded GIS maps to simplify geolocation and spatial analysis.
Drive Informed Decision-Making
Display and share interactive dashboards and reports that show the reasoning behind strategic decisions and the impact of infrastructure investments.
Make Smarter Work Plans
Select the optimal mix of pavement projects to achieve your objectives for funding, performance, and more.
Create Value Faster
Achieve your ROI faster by getting up and running within days—and stay up to date with hassle-free upgrades at no extra cost.
Features & Benefits
Click on each icon to learn more.
View and manage the inventory of the pavement network, including total lane miles, pavement type, average daily traffic (ADT), facility type, construction history, and more.
Built-In GIS Functionality
- Use the full-featured GIS interface to view multi-layer maps showing current and future network performance, work plans, project locations, and more.
- Visualize related geolocated data to correlate against your network and to create new maps for deeper analysis.
Performance Models & Decision Trees
- Predict future levels of service for specific pavement areas to help determine the best maintenance strategies. Pavement Express calculates Pavement Condition Index (PCI) according to ASTM D-6433.
- Apply your agency’s expert opinion in the decision process by specifying treatment types, application intervals, level of application, and more.
Optimized Work Plans
- Define budgeting and performance scenarios that account for various funding levels, timelines, roadway surface types, and more.
- Turn analysis results into optimized work plans that you can tailor to your agency’s priorities.
Dashboards & Reporting
- Track performance at a glance on dashboards, or drill down to answer specific questions using interactive reports.
- Leverage your existing investment in Esri ArcGIS® to publish pavement information in multiple formats for better decision-making by internal and external stakeholders.
- Reap the benefits of your solution faster, with minimal staff or IT know-how, because it is fully preconfigured for local governments.
- Get up and running within days to make progress toward your strategic goals sooner.
Maintenance Management Integration
- Integrate with AgileAssets® Maintenance Manager™ to create and execute maintenance plans, extending the value of your asset lifecycle management system.
SaaS: Security, Performance, Cost Savings
Pavement Express™ is available by subscription in a contactless, software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment on the Microsoft® Cloud. The cloud-hosted deployment provides you with the highest security and software performance. Plus, the subscription makes it easy to keep your costs affordable. You can even add users as your organization grows.
Engineering Support through AgileAssets Partners
Get specialized engineering support through a global network of authorized AgileAssets Partners. From engineering consultants and data collection providers to local transportation experts, our partners can help you with system setup, data imports, business rule updates, customized reports, and more.
Talk With Us
We’d love to discuss your pavement management challenges and answer your questions.