Improve Investment Decisions Across the Entire Portfolio
Portfolio Analyst is an enterprise software that lets you make better multi-asset fund allocation decisions using advanced analytical capabilities.
With Portfolio Analyst, You Can:
- Maximize ROI on Your Budget
Allocate limited funds effectively across multiple assets by selecting candidate projects with the highest return on investment (ROI).
- Predict Investment Outcomes
Analyze multiple scenarios across multiple time frames to determine the best investment strategies for the short and long term.
- Create Meaningful Reports
Generate rich graphical and interactive reports that communicate the effects of trade-off decisions.
- Justify Funding Needs
Use data-supported evidence to substantiate legislative budget requests.
Compare investment options by analyzing trade-off scenarios for multiple asset types.
Features and Benefits
- Cross-Asset Analysis – Compare investment options by analyzing trade-off scenarios for multiple asset types.
- Financial Insight – Quickly summarize funding needs to meet short-term and long-term objectives.
- Holistic Forecasting – Establish and analyze multiple what-if scenarios to assess agency-wide impacts.
- Program Overview – Make more effective allocations across program areas for any target performance metric.
- Project Delay Screening – Quickly determine performance and budget impact of project delays.
- Federal Projects Definition – Easily define projects available for federal funds.
- GIS Mapping and GPS Location – Use GIS mapping and GPS location referencing to enhance analysis.
- Multimedia Support – Integrate multiple media types with associated analysis activity.
AgileAssets Portfolio Analyst Brochure.
Your Bridge and Pavement Projects
Using an Integrated Asset Management System to Perform Corridor-Level Trade-Off Analysis of Bridge and Pavement Projects
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.