Streamline Right-of-Way Management With Integrated Workflows
Right-of-Way Manager is a GIS-integrated software that lets you initiate, execute, review, approve, manage, and track the status of all acquisition-related workflow tasks.
With Right-of-Way Manager, You Can:
- Centralize ROW Project Data
Improve accuracy, ease of analysis, and collaboration by consolidating project data and coordinating tasks.
- Enhance Visibility
Convert CAD/Microstation files to GIS shapefiles and visualize parcels, properties, utilities, highway projects, and assets on a GIS map for more thorough access to visual data.
- Share Access
Maintain data reliability and reduce delays by providing contractors with access so they can complete and record their assigned tasks.
- Exchange Information
Set up, access, and manage information across your project team to improve communication and workflows.
- Track Processes
Follow ROW business processes—including appraisals, acquisitions, relocations, and closings—to ensure project consistency and effectiveness.
- Organize Documents
Improve document management by managing forms, letters, and questionnaires, including 30-day and 90-day Notice to Proceed letters, Appraiser Certifications, and more.
- Coordinate Payment Requests
Send check or payment requests to your financial system and receive confirmation when payments have been sent, streamlining cross-unit coordination.
Create and specify attributes of contracts and make them available for title abstract search.
Track parcel interest status.
Track workflow status.
Features and Benefits
- Project and Parcel Interest Setup – Create and specify attributes of contracts and make them available for title abstract search.
- Appraisal – Perform and review appraisals. Record and approve just compensation. Flag a parcel for cost-to-cure payments and uneconomic remnants.
- Utilities and Railroad Relocation – Set up a utility and railroad index, and manage utility relocation and coordination.
- Business and Residential Relocation – Manage parcel, business, and residential relocation and payments.
- Acquisition (Negotiation/Condemnation) – Create and conduct negotiation services and payments for a parcel. Set up vendors, payment packages, workflow, and closing services.
- System Integration – Integrate with external systems, including:
– Document Management
– Address Referencing
– Facilities Management
– Real Estate Management
AgileAssets Right-of-Way Manager Brochure.
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.