Improve Safety on Your Roadways
Safety Analyst is an enterprise Safety Management System that lets you achieve performance goals and vision-zero objectives by increasing the accuracy of network screenings and identifying effective safety programs using advanced analytics and data visualizations.￼
With Safety Analyst, You Can:
- Boost Program Performance
Improve the effectiveness of your road safety plans by employing a systemic and repeatable safety management practice—generating a management plan and tracking performance against the plan.
- Harness Analytics
Use powerful query and integrated GIS/LRS presentation tools to perform advanced analysis.
- Flag Problem Areas
Use proactive or reactive models to identify high crash locations and see contributing factors.
- Define Countermeasures
Identify best-first projects and mitigation measures to reduce fatalities, liabilities, and property damage across your network.
- Generate Rich Reports
Visualize crash hotspots and other data in tabular, graphical, and GIS map-based reports to track performance against agency goals or to meet federal mandates.
- Meet Regulatory Standards
Support FHWA TAMP planning and develop safety programs that comply with AASHTO Highway Safety Manual, MAP-21, FAST Act, HSIP Final Rules, MIRE, and MMUCC requirements.
Employ sliding window and peak searching
methods to simplify screening.
Perform location-aware screening as well as
mapping and analysis of hotspots.
Features and Benefits
- Federal Compliance – Comply with AASHTO Highway Safety Manual, MAP-21, and FAST Act requirements.
- HSIP Final Rules – Comply with the full Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) rules and reporting requirements.
- Safety Performance Measures – Easily compute and manage various performance measures required to accomplish HSIP reporting.
- MIRE and MMUCC – Meet data and analysis requirements according to Model Inventory of Roadway Elements (MIRE) and Model Minimum Uniform Crash Criteria (MMUCC) guidelines.
- Modeling – Generate reactive and proactive models for high-crash locations.
- Screening – Employ sliding window and peak searching methods to simplify screening.
- Diagnosis – Drill down to identified hotspot locations and see the breakdown of contributing or responsible factors.
- User-Defined Decision Matrix – Determine the most effective treatments to maximize level of service and resolve safety issues.
- GIS/LRS Integration – Perform location-aware screening as well as mapping and analysis of hotspots.
- Project Planning and Management – Evaluate and identify safety projects by impact of candidate projects.
- Reporting– Improve internal and external communication with compelling reports that tell the full story of your safety program.
- Configurability – Configure the system to meet agency- specific requirements.
AgileAssets Safety Analyst Brochure.
Can Revolutionize Your Safety Programs
Safety Management on Our Road Systems:
Meeting the Challenge
go to the AgileAssets Software Platform page.