- Work Orders – Create and edit work orders on a mobile device—online or offline—for more accurate data capture with point-in-time documentation of field work. Eliminate end-of-day data entry by syncing field data with the connected web application.
- Asset Locations – Tag point locations and linear locations to assets to get more accurate location details of work performed in the field.
- Equipment Operator Field – Capture labor assigned to the operation of specific equipment during routine or emergency maintenance activity—and improve compliance with federal funding agency requirements.
- Active Directory Authentication – Integrate Work Manager with your organization’s Active Directory system for compliance with IT protocols.
- In-App Feedback – Use a direct channel to provide suggestions, feedback, or wish-list items to help AgileAssets improve the user experience and product value.
- Day Card Editing – Make on-the-fly edits to newly created mobile work orders and reduce “re-do” work later.
- Current Location Zoom – Zoom in to the current location through GPS services to capture accurate location information for field work activity.
- Configurable Day Cards – Enjoy the flexibility to surface or hide specific day cards on the mobile app, so you can choose what information is available for in-field operations.
- Work Order History – Conduct user-friendly searches on work orders and benefit from an updated user interface, intuitive filtering, and improved performance.
- Multi-Activity Job Reporting – Enhance cost reporting by associating a job object with any number of work orders for analyzing costs of planned or unplanned maintenance activities.
- Work Order Creation Wizard – Enjoy a more intuitive interface with a cleaner, more robust mechanism for creating work orders.
- Element Analysis – Generate projects based on probabilistic deterioration models with treatments and application time frames that maximize the useful life of elements.
- Inspection Teams – Create and edit inspection teams and assign them to specific units, regions, or areas to improve staff allocations.
- Inspection Scheduling – Assign inspection candidates to a team so that any member can access the data and perform inspections.
- GIS Explorer Catalog Security – Define the content and access level that is available for a group of users, improving catalog security.
- ESRI Collector Mobile App – Collect inventory or asset inspections with simple forms and sync the data with the AgileAssets system database, where existing business rules are applied to ensure data integrity.
- Image Service Support – Create a layer from an Esri image service, and view it along with assets on a map to improve spatial analysis.
- Spatial Editing – View an asset inventory map alongside an asset list in a data window, and edit asset locations in the same window for efficiency and ease of use.
- Reports Deployment – Deploy Jasper reports to a server different from the application server to avoid any performance drag on the application.
- Interactive Reports – Create rich, interactive reports with new chart types, and export reports to new formats, including Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®, and image formats.