Work Manager™ Mobile Application
- Task Management – Create and edit work orders, labor activities, equipment costs, and accomplishments while in the field to increase productivity.
- Mapping – Improve spatial data displays with a map-centric interface to easily locate assets and work sites.
- Day Card Editing – Create and edit day cards to manage field work more effectively.
- Labor Tracking – Capture labor assigned to the operation of specific equipment to improve resource management.
- Location Pins – Create, edit, flag, and start simple asset inspections from a location pin on the map.
- Stormwater Management Support – Manage stormwater inspection and maintenance activities, including routing selection for inspections and IDDE, to streamline workflows.
- Signs & Signals Support – Capture and communicate work for signs, signals, and ITS maintenance.
- Improve spatial data displays using an intuitive, map-based interface with enhanced controls.
- Adjust the placement of the properties panel and map legend on the screen for more flexibility in displaying spatial information.
- Designate folders as private, public, or shared to better manage data access.
- Use pictures for symbology to improve the display and communication of map features.
Structures Inspector™ Mobile Application
Companion mobile application to the AgileAssets® Structures Inspector™ web application. Available for Apple® iOS and Android™ OS tablets.
- Map-Based Data – Use maps and structure summary cards to quickly determine which inspection candidates to inspect.
- Data Access – Download inventory and inspection data on a structure for offline review.
- Viewable Reports – View a PDF of the last inspection report to ensure continuity of inspection history.
- Offline Support – Save time by capturing data electronically while working offline in the field, then syncing on demand when network connectivity is available.
- Data Validation – Use built-in formatting and validation to maintain data accuracy and reliability.
- Rating Reference – Use the built-in condition rating reference to guide inspections within an industry-standard framework.
- Photos – Attach and annotate photos to keep inspection data in one place.
- Display names instead of IDs in dropdown field values for better usability.
- Drill down to predefined fields in a report for more detailed insights.
- Define and display related fields so that a selection in one field appropriately filters the selectable values in the related field.
- Export data to a wide range of file formats—including PDF, XLSX, CSV, DOCX, PPTX, and more—so stakeholders can access reports outside the application with ease.
Esri® Roads and Highways
- Benefit from full support for version 10.6.1 of Esri Roads and Highways.