Data-driven strategies save money and lives.
Nationally recognized pavement expert Magdy Mikhail, PhD, PE, demonstrates how data-driven asset management practices can help cities and counties get the best performance, longevity, and return on investment from pavement assets.
- What modern pavement management is and how it differs from traditional approaches
- Benefits of using data-driven asset management practices to save money and improve performance
- Tips for selecting a modern pavement management system (PMS)
- What to expect from a PMS implementation
- How one city government is benefiting from using modern pavement management practices—and how your agency can, too
About the Speaker
Magdy Mikhail, PhD, PE, retired from Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) after 20 years of service to join AgileAssets as Director of Transportation Industry Solutions. At TxDOT, he oversaw all aspects of pavement asset management for the largest state-managed roadway network in the United States. Nationally recognized for his leadership in the transportation industry, he chairs the Transportation Research Board (TRB) Committee on Surface Properties and Vehicle Interaction and is a member of the TRB Committee on Pavement Management.