Today’s bridge management systems (BMSs) are transforming how transportation leaders inspect and manage a wide range of bridge structures. But many agencies are not using their BMS to the fullest. With the advanced analytics of a contemporary BMS, transportation leaders can improve bridge asset performance and get more value from their structures.
Read this paper to learn how a contemporary BMS helps you:
- Manage the complete lifecycle of bridges and other structures
- Perform analyses to determine optimal maintenance, repair, and rehabilitation strategies
- Access maps and graphical reports to improve geospatial analysis and decision-making
- Integrate data and streamline workflows to improve planning and scheduling
- Simplify compliance with national standards and reporting requirements